Ship dates

I have an order number in the mid 9k range. I have no idea what their output is like, but that June estimate seems rather hopeful. I guess I’ll just have to be patient. I should perhaps have ordered two at the get go. :sweat_smile:

I am kind of regretting not getting two. Although if it turns out to be as awesome as it looks it’ll be worth the wait twice :+1:

My Order number is 6873. I haven’t received any notification yet. It says it should ship in June when I ordered it. I hope so.

Oof I’m order number 9919. Probably in the new ad campaign bunch. Hopefully it comes in within the month of June. Father’s Day and his birthday are close but can’t wait for this!

1 Like

Hey all, we are on schedule and have a large batch of thousands of units that’s being finished up now.

If we continue to stick to the schedule, June orders will start shipping out in about 2ish weeks. So mid to late June.

8 Likes

Is says based on my order i placed back in Feb, that it will ship out in June. Any updates on the June shipments?

He literally just said June shipments will ship mid-late June XD

2 Likes

Extremely excited about my purchase, but slightly concerned about shipping times. I just ordered in late May, and it said delivery in June. Is there any reason to fear it’ll be months before I actually get my hands on it? Or are all May orders likely / on track for late June shipping? TY!

Still on track. Devices are actually in the US now, just waiting to get through the port and clear customs before we can ship them out.

9 Likes

really stoked! I ordered in may and was not expecting to get it until fall. if i get it in June I will be overjoyed!!

1 Like

I ordered my device yesterday to be shipped to Washington DC. What do you think the time frame will be to receive it?

Just go an email a little while ago saying my order is about to ship within the next few days. My order number is:

ORDER #6873

3 Likes

nice! when did you order yours?

I ordered Back in February

I ordered mine on June 18, and I am order #10848. I just came across this thread and I am wondering when should I expect to get the product? It seems that people in the 6k order are just getting theirs…

Just got a notification that my order #10015 is shipping soon! Ordered Mid-late May for anyone trying to time things out.

Just got an alert that my order has shipped

2 Likes

Just got notified that mine is shipping soon, order in the early 9100s.

1 Like

Just got mine. Folks, this thing straight up blew away any expectations I had. This is my favorite purchase of the past two years!

• It looks astonishing! The pictures really do not do it any justice. The walnut framing is beyond delightful (I want to stare at the thing even when it’s off!).

• The screen is jaw dropping! Those colors pop and the pixels dance in a way that’s astounding. Pictures don’t show you how good it really is.

• It’s so compact! Again, pictures don’t do it justice - it’s slimmer than I thought and way lighter than I’d imagined!

Can’t wait to start doing my own messing around with use cases (EPL scores, IFTTT based automations etc. etc.)

2 Likes

Nice! Ordered mine in late May as well, should be shipping soon!