Ship dates

Update, an hour after I posted this I got an email saying that it’s shipping soon! I’m very excited, according to the email soon means a few days…

Couldn’t agree more, been so happy with it so far.

Just got notified that my Tidbyt is now Shipping!

We’re fully caught up and have shipped all existing orders.

Still have a few more in stock, so if you want another one, now’s your chance :wink:

5 Likes

Just got mine! :tada: can’t wait to use it!

What are we going to do now without the biweekly “when is my order shipping” threads?

Got mine. Well shit now I want another for my office

1 Like

Order one they have them in stock!

1 Like

Just ordered another one

Just got mine delivered today! Loving it so far!

Finally got my Tidbyt after a year of waiting! Had someone bring it to me from the US, and their planned trip was postponed by six months. But it’s been well worth the wait, I’m thrilled so far!

I know this is unlikely to get any response for certain, but does the team have any idea when the next batch of factory seconds might be available?

I’d love to give 2-3 as gifts - and the factory seconds will do more than fine. The price point is just slightly above what I can budget for gifts, and these would be a guaranteed smash hit for my intended recipients.

1 Like

Doubt it Unless they receive another batch that gets wrecked in transit.

Hi Tidbyt community

What’s the rough delivery turnaround time for international orders?

I’m based in Australia and ordered a Tidbyt on 19th July 2022.

Really excited, just wondering if it’s a 1 month thing or 2-6month thing.

Thanks

1 Like

Hey everyone! I ordered mine (in the #13100s) early August. Do you know how long wait time and ship time is currently? Looking forward to using it!

Ordered mine 13th July early 12000’s, no shipment info as yet… Im in the UK.

Just had the “about to ship” email, looking forward to getting it…

1 Like

For those in the UK that may be interested mine arrived today via our standard Royal Mail postman. I had the shipping confirmation on the 12th of August, today is the 19th.

Hi

Has anyone in Australia received their Tidbyt from a courier called DAI Post?

My tracking seems stuck with them for a long time

Hi guys

Just want to provide an update on shipping times as an Australian, Melbourne customer.

Aug 12-20 - travels from New York to Sydney (via. Asendia courier)
Aug 20-Sep 6 - travels from Sydney to Melbourne (via. Dai Post courier)
Sep 6-7 - Out for delivery (via. Couriers Please courier)

The wait was pretty long but no regrets as the Tidbyt itself seems very high quality.