Ship dates

I’m order #5620 and haven’t received any shipping info since the original purchase in November.

Im #5677, ordered directly from the website and no updates here either thats why I subscribed to this topic to at least get an idea of how much longer id be waiting.

I’m 4924 from Sept and have not received alert yet. I’ll post as soon as I have something. I saw 15 days ago 4554 got the alert, and that appears to be the latest one who posted, so hoping soon.

Hey folks. General update here. Our next batch of parts and subassemblies has finally made it to North America. I expect we should be able to fulfill all backorders within the next few weeks (except for those placed recently with an estimated ship date of June).

6 Likes

Order #4992 from September here. I’ll provide an update when I get the shipped email.

#4924 and got the alert to be shipped on 3/11

What order numbers are you on? Do you estimate you will get to in the next few weeks?

1 Like

I am ORDER #5483, and I got the “shipping soon” email on 3/11/22

3 Likes

My order #4992 has received the “about to ship” address alert on 3/11/22.

Ordered in January for a March expected ship date. Order 6069. No additional word yet. Hopefully getting close :grinning:

Any updates from additional folks on shipment? I’m close to 4992 but haven’t heard anything regarding an update. Really excited, but would love to hear a little more info on shipping status.

Thanks in advance!

Chris

1 Like

I got the email it was ready on the 11th, but nothing after that. I looked up and I think @adamw had roughly 2 weeks from the date from the first email to the tracking number, and then another week before in was in hand. if you also got the notification it was ready on the 11th, hopefully will have tracking number email the 25th.

1 Like

Update - just got my shipping soon email on order #6069

Same here… order #6363 with “Shipping Soon” notification.

I got my “Shipping soon” email 3/11, and tracking number 3/21

Order #4992 has had the shipping label created today, 3/21. I’ve received the “Your Tidbyt has shipped” email.

2 Likes

Order #6073, no updates yet but very excited to hopefully have it soon!

Just got mine! #4872.

Easy set up and it looks great so far.

#6034 shipping soon email received two days ago

got the email! i incorrectly had emailed entered and the great folks at Tidbyt were able to fix it quickly and easily!