Ship dates

I don’t think it’s a scam, but it is frustrating that folks with later order dates are getting theirs first. I assume with a smallish team it’s hard to track that sort of thing closely.

Just to confirm, we do ship out in the exact order that orders were placed. I think there’s some confusion because the backer # from Kickstarter is different from the order # from our website. But we have a very solid list of order dates and strictly follow that when shipping.

Good news is that the parts for the next ~3K orders finally arrived at our facility this week! The production line is humming away again so we should be able to start shipping things out again soon.

@angrycola Sorry you haven’t received your order yet. Definitely going as fast as we can here. I’d be tired of waiting too… happy to offer you a refund if you’d like.

2 Likes

Any chance you could post what order number you most recently shipped? Ordered about a month ago and trying to gauge where I might be in the queue.

1 Like

Hey all, I got my email today to say mine was shipping.
For reference, I bought through the TidByt website, and my order was 3287.
Will let you know when I receive.

A

Well, I guess I can write off another gift-giving holiday.

I suppose the math isn’t really in my favor - an order number in the low 3,000s just shipped today, but my order is in the mid 5,000s. If my order doesn’t make it within this cutoff of the most recent shipment of parts for 3,000 orders, when is the next window? March? April? May?

Well that isn’t encouraging… The site said March for shipping when I ordered but I’m order 6426. So there is over 3,000 orders between us?

Same here, Im #6476 with a suposed March shipping date.

Preorder 4554 - just got the email that it’s about to ship.

4 Likes

Pre-order #5932 placed on December 8th. Still waiting for ship date

Hey all, got the email that my order had in fact shipped. Will let you all know when I get it.

A

1 Like

Can I ask what order number?

3287, via the site, not kickstarter. according to USPS it should arrive today.

1 Like

Here.

3 Likes

How long after the address confirmation email should I expect my order to ship? My order is #4757 and I received the “Your Tidbyt is about to ship (#4757)” email asking to check that the shipping address is correct on Feb 17.

I can tell you I got the Your tidbyt is about to ship 13 days ago, the confirmation of the ship email 4 days ago and the package yesterday.

3 Likes

Should we put in feature request for Tidbyt “Most Recent order Number Shipped”?

3 Likes

Hey everyone. I saw in an older post that the orders ship out the same order they came in.

I’m #4872. Has anyone after that gotten a shipping eta?

2 Likes

Holy moly… I am #6,600 something or other. Yikes.

And I have a tracking number now

I was website order 3573 and I got mine a few days ago hope this helps

2 Likes