NFL / MLB / NHL / NBA / MLS / NCAAF Scores Apps

I’m working on a little bit of a revamp of the Scores / Standings apps right now. Perhaps I’ll tackle individual team apps after that.

1 Like

Users of my Scores Apps:

There will be a bit of an update to the scores apps coming soon. All apps are going to be reformatted so the game info will be at the top rather than the bottom. This makes it so the league name can always be displayed at the top left corner. I thought this was necessary mainly due to the the different college sports apps, and without it you may not know the difference between viewing a mens or womens college game. You do have the option of replacing the league name with the current time if you wish. Here’s how it’ll look:

Other than that, all of the other display options will remain the same, and you can still customize the color of the league name if you don’t want the default orange color.

New scores apps coming soon: Women’s College Basketball, XFL, World Baseball Classic, and Mens College Baseball!

6 Likes

With the NCAAM Standings app, can I make it scroll more slowly with another instance or some other means? I have it set to 3 teams per page.

Dude I love your apps. A college baseball app would make my entire life.

Don’t worry, one is coming!

3 Likes

Awesome workaround to show all scores slowly! This will come in handy during the season if you don’t have NFL redzone.

Thanks for the single team option for NCAAM basketball!

One small addition that would be appreciated is if you can also add a “Game Day Only” option so it is only seen on days there is a game (for that single team).

Otherwise, love it!

1 Like

Never mind, it looks like it does what I wanted already. Spoke too soon, should have tried it out for at least 24 hours before saying something. Lol.

Any chance of adding a toggle that allows you to choose between the old look and new look? I dig the new look (especially as a CBB fan) but there are times where the league isn’t a factor (i.e., today for the Super Bowl). I know can change the league to a clock, but I also really like the look of matchups when they are aligned to the top of the display as it really made them the focal point (over the league/time/game clock).

(P.S. - Still new to Tidbyt and hoping to get into the dev side soon, but your apps have really set the bar so far!)

1 Like

Big updates coming soon! Take a look on this thread: Scores Apps Update Coming Soon!

2 Likes

Hey, Just started using this and love it, thanks for all the hard work getting the apps going. Is there a possibility that there could be a draft app in the future that would just say run a ticker for the nfl draft showing teams by pick and who they picked as picks come in? I’m sure a lot would go into this with trades and everything but just thought I would ask.

2 Likes

This may not be specific to what you’re posting here but, I added the NCAAF to mine and want to follow a specific team. When I click the conference and all teams, it scrolls through the upcoming games. However, if I select a certain team within that conference it doesn’t display the upcoming game. Any advice on how to fix that?

For the NCAAF app it will only show if there is a game coming up in the next 6-7 days

They are great apps. Is it possible for you to create one for the OHL which is the Ontario Hockey League. Thanks

Two bugs/wrinkles to report:

1. The MLS scores app appears to be stuck on the FC Dallas/Seattle Sounders match from Friday.
  2. The CFB scores app is pulling matchups from the Division II and III brackets, which were announced today, probably mistaking the seedings as a ranking under the Top 25.

Hello! First, I have zero programming or coding background, which is part of why I got my Tidbyt so I could learn a little about it. I was wondering if the scores for college sports could be adjusted to bring in non-NCAA results? Do you just need an API key for, say, NAIA or Junior Colleges? I would love to build one for those and I have access to those API’s

can anybody fix college baseball not working very well add new one please

thank you

@cmarkham20 @lunchbox8484
It appears that the standings app for NHL and NBA have gone out of order again. Then again, y’all probably already know this.

Should all be fixed soon FYI!

1 Like

@cmarkham20
Any chance you could put together a NCAA Softball scores app? Looks like the leg work may already be in place with the Baseball one. The ESPN API is https://site.api.espn.com/apis/site/v2/sports/baseball/college-softball/scoreboard