Zapier Integration

I’m not sure I will be able to leverage any APIs, but I frequently use Zapier to shuttle information between apps. Would love to see this so I could buy more Tidbyts for the office to place KPIs around…

Hey Chris, I’ve started looking into this and it looks it should be fairly straightforward to build a Zapier integration to the Tidbyt API. I’ll give it a go and let you know when it’s ready.

2 Likes

I know it’s been a while but quick update on this. We’ve got a really basic Zapier integration working now! It lets you create Zaps that send a message to be displayed on your Tidbyt.

Before it’s publicly available, we need folks to test it out and try creating zaps. If you’re interested, please post here and I’ll send you a private link to the integration.

2 Likes

COOL! I am down to give it a try. Let me know what I need to do.

Great! You should’ve gotten an invite from Zapier via email just now.

The integration is currently really basic. You can:

• Change device brightness
  • Display a message
  • Display an existing 64x32 image
  • Stop displaying one of the above

I’m interested to hear if it works for you, and what else you’d like to do with it.

One thing I already have in mind is that it would be handy to display a graph somehow. And also to be able to format the displayed message better so you can have different colors, fonts, etc., per line.

1 Like