Sports Scores app request

This app was created by a user and not the developer so I’m not sure how to go about asking, but it would be amazing if there was a space between the score lines in the app. I have trouble reading the team name abbreviations the way it is designed and it would be perfect if there was a line or 2 between the different games.

Hey @Flyeaglesfly there currently is a PR request in for you to be able to type in your teams code to highlight that.

And I’ve thought about dropping the number of games displayed down to 4 teams per frame, but haven’t played with it too much. It’s a balance between making sure all games can be displayed and everything fitting.

It should be a simple fix though.

I have just edited the PR to have the option to add a space between each row. This does reduce the number of teams on a frame for MLB and NHL at least.

I do not know though when the PR will be merged.

1 Like

Thank you thank you thank you! I appreciate you looking into this so quickly.

No problem. Let me know if you have any other issues.

@Flyeaglesfly the update for the app was just merged. I also was made aware of an issue with the NHL cutting times off so a PR is in for that as well.

edit: that PR was also just merged

I got a chance to mess around with it this morning and it works and looks great. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this!

1 Like