Scores Apps Update Coming Soon!

Hey @cmarkham20 - I love your sports apps!

I wanted to point out a potential bug in the NHL app and ask a question.

First, over the past week, I’ve noticed that when I choose the Detroit Red Wings as the specific team in the app, the app doesn’t function. It looks like this happens when certain teams are selected as the focus. I’m assuming that’s just an error somewhere?

Also, any chance you will be adding a college lacrosse app anytime soon??

Thanks!

I would assume its because there are no upcoming games for Detroit

Ohh that makes sense. Lol

Love the MLB Scores app, but would be great if there was a setting to disable it during a game. I know that sounds odd, but while it trounces the standard Baseball app outside of a game, that app displays a lot more info during a game, showing the diamond with occupied bases, number of outs, and the current count.

@cmarkham20
@lunchbox8484
First of all, nothing but respect for this app. (And I don’t know exactly whom to tag … I’ve seen both names???) It’s what I bought this thing for. But a few questions (and all due respect to your personal time … if this stuff isn’t in the cards, I get it. You’re not getting paid for this shizz) …

1. I saw you were planning to add in-game stats. Any update on that? Seeing winning/losing pitchers and such would be awesome.
  2. On college football standings, any chance on getting FCS teams in on the action there (but a big thanks for adding those teams to the scoreboard!)?
  3. Any chance of getting CFL scores/standings as well?
5 Likes

Any chance of adding USFL and CFL scores and standings as well?

Is there a way to only show the score of one NCCA Football team? Every time i specific “team focus”, I receive the little clock but when I pick “All Teams”, I see the rest of the teams. Thanks!

That’s because if you select “Team Focus” it only shows available games 1 day before and 6 days ahead of the current date. When the season starts you should be able to use Team Focus properly

1 Like

Thanks for the clarity on that.

I completely agree that would be very nice to have it only display while a game is in progress

Tidbyt used to have an app specifically to follow one college football team similar to the NBA and NFL, but I believe they have discontinued it unfortunately.

I really wish this had a “Game Day Only” option like the original Tidbyt app did.

It will be great to have another sports. It’s about to start the RugbyWorldCup. It will be beautiful to see the scores on Tidbyt

I noticed today on my NCAA Football score ticker, that the FCS category isn’t running. Nor is my one FCS conference that I have on there (Big Sky). Is it going to be functional or is it a glitch? It all worked last week.

Edit: Working after several hours. If someone did something, thanks!!!

@lunchbox8484
@cmarkham20

I agree. It would be wonderful if there was a way to display only the game in progress. I find myself a bit confused as to which game was the most recent when I see yesterday’s final score and then today’s game score. It’s not a problem for football scores, but it is a bit confusing in sports in which games are often played back to back, like baseball, for example.

Perhaps there is a way to display the date of the event being shown. That too might lessen confusion.

Thanks for your work on this app. It is a wonderful display.

I love this app, however in the last couple of days I’ve run into an issue with NCAA mens football version. I can’t get it to display on my Tidbyt, and in the configuration app it shows the clock icon instead of a screen render. Is there an issue with NCAAF data source or is something else going on?

ncaa baseballl can breakdown by conference need update before season starts