NFL / MLB / NHL / NBA / MLS / NCAAF Scores Apps

For the NCAAF app it will only show if there is a game coming up in the next 6-7 days

They are great apps. Is it possible for you to create one for the OHL which is the Ontario Hockey League. Thanks

Two bugs/wrinkles to report:

1. The MLS scores app appears to be stuck on the FC Dallas/Seattle Sounders match from Friday.
  2. The CFB scores app is pulling matchups from the Division II and III brackets, which were announced today, probably mistaking the seedings as a ranking under the Top 25.

Hello! First, I have zero programming or coding background, which is part of why I got my Tidbyt so I could learn a little about it. I was wondering if the scores for college sports could be adjusted to bring in non-NCAA results? Do you just need an API key for, say, NAIA or Junior Colleges? I would love to build one for those and I have access to those API’s

can anybody fix college baseball not working very well add new one please

thank you

@cmarkham20 @lunchbox8484
It appears that the standings app for NHL and NBA have gone out of order again. Then again, y’all probably already know this.

Should all be fixed soon FYI!

1 Like

@cmarkham20
Any chance you could put together a NCAA Softball scores app? Looks like the leg work may already be in place with the Baseball one. The ESPN API is https://site.api.espn.com/apis/site/v2/sports/baseball/college-softball/scoreboard