NFL / MLB / NHL / NBA / MLS / NCAAF Scores Apps

Agree with many others. I bought Tidbyt mostly for this App. Its great! most sports tickers cost 2,000$ and want subscriptions. Thank you for creating this. Can we possibly get Gambling lines such as Draft Kings. Due to all betting apps do not have the same lines.

The WNBA app should now be live!

3 Likes

I’ll try to get the other FCS conferences added. There’s just so many!

4 Likes

If you toggle the “Pre-Game” setting, you’ll see that Gambling Odds are a choice instead of Current Record.

Amazing! Installed it and it looks great. Thank you so much!

I really like this app, but I would like one additional option:

The ability to only show one team.

Here is what I envision how this would work after you select your team:

1. Before game starts, show opponent and date/time of next game.
  2. Once game starts, show current score and other game info
  3. After game ends, show final score
  4. The next day after the game, go back to 1.

The UI would remain very similar to what you have today (I think). Some of us are really just one team fans and I really don’t care to see how all the other teams are doing.

The other reason I want this is because it lets everyone else in the house know when I will be commandeering the TV! :grinning:

This is somewhat useful during college football season, but it would be really nice during college basketball season.

3 Likes

Hi cmarkham20. Thank you for creating this amazing app. It’s the reason why I bought the Tidbyt. Any chance you might be adding Champions League soccer scores in the future?

2 Likes

Love the app, any chance you could add a scheduler for “game day only” so it will only display the teams playing on that particular day?

Thank you for working on adding the FCS conferences! I truly appreciate the effort. Looking forward to this!

Hello I know might not be the place to ask but where do you pull your data from. I have a Tidbyt on the way but also have a big sign that I would like to turn into a ticker also but having a really having a hard time finding a RSS or api to do it from. Thank you can wait for my Tidbyt.

Also willing to do some begging to get big sky conference added.

2 Likes

I really like this app as well, except will you be adding an option for 12 hr (am/pm) clock in the future?

I love these score tracker apps. This is exactly what I bought the Tidbyt for!

Question … at what time does the tracker move on to the next day on day-to-day sports? For instance, with the NHL scores app, I’m coming home at 11:00pm PDT, and I’m getting tomorrows schedule and records, not today’s scores, which I’d rather have. It seems like baseball is turning over to the next day deeper in the night.

Hey cmarkham … just checking in re: any status updates on a college basketball app. Think you had mentioned this is the past. Thanks!

5 Likes

It would be awesome to be able to just had a slider to manually control how quickly the scores cycled. Thanks for the tip earlier though. Still figuring out how to make that work effectively.

Another person here that purchased this device solely for this app. This is great!
It would be nice if there was a ‘game day’ only option. No need to have the majority of NFL (American Football) teams scrolling through when the majority only play on Sundays.
This would be nice for the other sports as well

Again, great app!

2 Likes

I agree. Your apps are amazing. There’s no way I would’ve pulled the trigger on purchasing a Tidbyt without them. Thank you! I would love an NCAA Men’s Basketball app that is similar to your others.

4 Likes

In the features request thread, I voted for an NCAA Men’s Basketball app similar to the ones you’ve already created, but it doesn’t have a lot of votes. Are you working on something like this?

3 Likes

The apps are amazing, do you have plans to design some for college basketball and college baseball? I ask because I have absolutely no clue how y’all work your amazing computer magic and must beg for your skills to make these magic apps happen.

1 Like

I just submitted the College Basketball scores apps!

8 Likes