Cricket scores

Hiya, for some reason it isn’t picking up the Sri Lanka v Ireland Test Match currently going on. It doesn’t even say “no games scheduled” as with teams who aren’t currently playing. Any idea why?

Looks like they’ve changed the format of the URL for the match details. I’ll work out how to fix it

The fix was pretty simple. I’ve submitted an update for the app

Hey @Benedict , the app has been updated now. So you should be able to see the scores again

Thanks for letting me know about this bug, let me know if you come across any others :slightly_smiling_face:

Seems to be working perfectly now - I wonder how it will cope with the lengths of the Sri Lankan names!

Many thanks - as ever.

Hey @Benedict , I’ve made an app for the T20 Blast and its just been made available to add

Great work - I am covering the Essex game today so will put it properly to the test!

Here’s a new challenge - and I am not even sure if it is possible.

I wonder whether it would be possible to integrate with the play-cricket app which gives recreational scores. That way, people could keep track of their local club playing.

Hiya,

Is there a plan to have a World Cup app as the tournament starts tomorrow?

I was halfway through making it and testing against some recent ODI series when other things got in the way and didn’t get anything submitted in time

However! I have just had a look at the newly submitted apps and someone has “repurposed” my code and put an ODI WC app together. So keep an eye out for that once it gets approved :smiley:

Looking forward to it