Baseball

One issue I noticed is when a game is in progress, there is nothing to indicate which team is batting. Ideally there would be a dot next to the team that is at bat.

Pretty sure there’s an arrow indicating if it’s the top or bottom of an inning.

1 Like

Yeah true, but I don’t know what team is home/away. Unless the top team is always the home team or something?

Usually the top team is away and the botom team is home

1 Like

Ah ok. Dot would have made it more obvious :slight_smile: I think that’s what they do for ESPN tickers anyways.

Home team is always listed last/bottom when reading a scoreboard or stat line. That’s for all sports.

1 Like

Seconding/3rding the Premier League version of this. Season starts in early August

1 Like

Agreed, that would be awesome. cmarkham20 seems to have his stuff together when it comes to writing the sports apps, hopefully he can come up with a way of doing it for each sport to have a ticker with all the relevant scores for that day. Sadly I have zero coding ability so I think we will have to rely on the brilliance of others.

1 Like

Oh cool, not cool and it’s not working but cool the app exists, this is exactly what I was looking for with just scrolling through the scores for each game. With that app this could actually be something very cool to have it like a sports bar methinks.

NCAA College Football!!!

3 Likes

Can we get the ability to cycle thru all MLB games on a given day? Love the interface with bases, count, outs and half inning. I understand you can create an instance for every team but then you run into duplicate scores on the cycle thru.

Hey cmarkham20 … any update on college football score app? With three weeks until season kickoff just checking if this is still in the queue. Thanks!

3 Likes

It’s been submitted, just waiting for them to approve and release it!

3 Likes

This makes me very excited. Thank you so much you are awesome.

I also have a second app submitted that’s cycles through the Top 25!

3 Likes

I like that a lot. I can’t wait until its on Tidbyt

Awesome and thanks! Can’t wait for it to be released.

1 Like

Hi cmarkham20 … apologies for being antsy here but any idea when your new apps will be approved and available? Thanks!

He doesn’t really have any control over that. It’s in the tidbyt teams hands now

Thanks. Kind of assumed that … was just wondering about typical Tidbyt team turnaround time. Will hold tight …