Baseball

Do you think probable pitcher would work?

1 Like

Random facts and history of selected teams would be cool.

1 Like

Would love one for the English premier league. Also is there any way to slow down the speed? Seems like it blasts through scores rather quickly if there are a lot of them

3 Likes

The baseball scores show the scores for 7 games, then moves to the next app. Last night, all teams played, such as thecMets. Where is the Mets game score? The next cycle, the same 7 games are shown. My cycle speed is set to the slowest possible. How did you get to see scores for all 15 games played?

Love the app. Not sure who manages the mlb scores one but can you slow down how fast it goes through all the scores?

So add the app twice to your Tidbyt. On the first instance of the app, select “1st Half” under the “Scores to display” setting. On the second instance of the app, select “2nd Half” under the same setting. This way it’ll split up the games between the two apps and therefore cycle through them slower.

3 Likes

That worked! Thanks so much

cmarkham20 … just set up my Tidbyt and your apps are absolute game changers. Well done! Apologies for getting greedy here but any chance you can expand to D1 CFB/CBB (college football and basketball) apps? Thanks again.

1 Like

Is there a way to slow down the ticker? I like how it scrolls through all MLB scores but it switches so fast I’d like to be able to slow it down a little bit

1 Like

Yup, I plan releasing college football and basketball apps this summer!

8 Likes

@cmarkham20 wooohooo!!

Hey … that is fantastic re: the CFB/CBB news. Thanks! Very nice touch with the pregame odds feature as well.

Please look into doing the English premier league as well!

2 Likes

I noticed yesterday that the Milwaukee Brewers logo is outdated. Would be awesome to see their new logo, the ball and glove.

2 Likes

Is there any anyway you can put an app out for NCAA football and Basketball scores. Like the AP top 25 teams or by conference.

Also, this may be hard to do but maybe if possible have a fantasy football app that connects to lets say yahoo fantasy football and it shows the matchup of the team your playing against. So it shows my opponents score and my score.

It looks like @cmarkham20 is already on it!

3 Likes

Thank you can’tt wait for it

Any chance there could be an option added to pull and display the scheduled starting pitchers for each team and display that on the bottom vs the scrolling standings for games not yet in progress?

4 Likes

100% agree with Etg… I was just about to make a post about this, but saw Etg beat me to it.

Definitely need to get rid of Milwaukee Brewers old “M” logo and replace it with their new “Ball and Glove” logo (best logo in all of sports). I would love to see this changed if possibe. :pray:

Go Brewers!

1 Like

I would love to see an option for it to scroll starting pitchers instead of standings in pre-game. Since there’s already a separate standings app, this would add more variety of info.

6 Likes