Twitch Alert Integration

I’d love to see this work with my twitch channel! :slight_smile:

When some one follows or tips, custom animations pop up, when people use emotes in chat maybe the emote pops up. :slight_smile:

I love it, this is a really cool use case, and it looks like the Twitch API supports what we need for it to work. It’s going to be a fair amount of work but I’ll put it on the list!

1 Like

What are the chances of displaying a twitch live chat feed?

1 Like

Hey @sleepysebs, sorry for the delayed response here. The chances are high, I’ve looked into it and it’s definitely possible.

BTW, we’ve introduced a “voting” feature to try to prioritize the stuff that people would like to see. You can vote for Twitch support at the top of this topic if you’re interested in it.

This would be awesome! I would love to be able to set my Tidbyt up on a shelf behind me while I am streaming to show things like my current number of followers, subscribers, etc.
Heck, I will even help program this to make it happen if I need to! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes! I actually bought/supported this device with this sole purpose in mind. I really hope I don’t have to become a coder to make it a reality. Wish I could vote on this 4 additional times. :thinking:

1 Like

Curious if anything ever came to fruition with this integration request? Does anyone know?