Time slippage…

I have a few clock apps that cycle through with various other apps. And it seems that after a while, all the clocks appear slow. Starting a few minutes behind, but then increase to tens of minutes behind the correct time. I go into the iOS app and update the correct time by opening a clock app and hitting the Save button. Which corrects it. But then the slowing down happens again. Is there a fix for this? Do I need to reset the tidbyt or delete the apps and reinstall?

Hey @AdamG. I’m taking a look now to see what’s happening with your device.

We did have an issue around this (details here: Clock Skew). However, we rolled out some changes that should have fixed it. I’ll report back as soon as I know what’s going on.

@AdamG Are you currently seeing any specific clock on your device that’s off by a few minutes or more? If so, could you please let me know which one?

Thank you for the quick response. I’ll take a look at my tidbyt when I return home this weekend, and get back to you.

The clocks that I have that are all off by a few minutes:

Fuzzy Clock by Max Timkovich
Big Clock by Joey Hoer
Clock by Tidbyt
Date Time Clock by Alex Miller/Amillionair

And I understand that Fuzzy Clock will not be exactly on time, but for example, when it’s 8:41, it’ll say Eight Thirty instead of Twenty Till Nine.

I’m still having time slippage issues with my device. Is it possible that this issue is specific to only my device? Or is everyone seeing this?

I’m still having these issues too. Running maybe six instances of the Nixel clock.