Time slippage…

I have a few clock apps that cycle through with various other apps. And it seems that after a while, all the clocks appear slow. Starting a few minutes behind, but then increase to tens of minutes behind the correct time. I go into the iOS app and update the correct time by opening a clock app and hitting the Save button. Which corrects it. But then the slowing down happens again. Is there a fix for this? Do I need to reset the tidbyt or delete the apps and reinstall?

Hey @AdamG. I’m taking a look now to see what’s happening with your device.

We did have an issue around this (details here: Clock Skew). However, we rolled out some changes that should have fixed it. I’ll report back as soon as I know what’s going on.

@AdamG Are you currently seeing any specific clock on your device that’s off by a few minutes or more? If so, could you please let me know which one?

Thank you for the quick response. I’ll take a look at my tidbyt when I return home this weekend, and get back to you.

The clocks that I have that are all off by a few minutes:

Fuzzy Clock by Max Timkovich
Big Clock by Joey Hoer
Clock by Tidbyt
Date Time Clock by Alex Miller/Amillionair

And I understand that Fuzzy Clock will not be exactly on time, but for example, when it’s 8:41, it’ll say Eight Thirty instead of Twenty Till Nine.