Stock tickers not updating

Received my Tidbyt yesterday and love it, I’m very impressed with how stylish and easy to use it is.

But… the main reason I bought it is for the stock ticker function. Unfortunately it appears that the tickers do not update at all? When the market opens the tickers update to the opening price on the stock symbols I follow and then just stay at that price for the rest of the day. This effectively makes the stock tickers entirely useless, I need them to at least update every 5 minutes… every minute would be even better. Is this functionality coming? Or is my tidbyt bugged?

1 Like

Nah, not just you. Mine is like that, too, today. Started out ok this morning. But sometime before noon it switched back to the previous days values/graphs. My guess is an API key expired or ran over the tier they went with.

2 Likes

Thanks, glad to hear that at least it’s not just me. Hopefully they get on it and fix this, the stock ticker is the main feature I bought this for, pretty disappointed that it doesn’t work right now.

1 Like

Sorry about this. I’m not sure why they’re not updating but I will take a look.

1 Like

Hey folks, I believe this should now be resolved. If you’re still not seeing some tickers update, please let me know what exact symbol you’re looking at.

2 Likes

Yes, working for me now, TSLA and RIVN are both updating normally now, thank you!