Shuffle & Specific Timing for Apps

Hello!

Just got mine 2 days ago and I’m loving it on my shelf above my desk. I see it as my unofficial 3rd monitor. I think the most fun I’ve had so far is curating a gif collection and seeing which ones look the best on the display.

After learning the ins and outs of the app, here are the two features I want the most.

1: Shuffle - Simply being able to shuffle my collection of apps would be a great feature to get the cycle to feel less repetitive and stagnant. I’d love to be surprised with some random gifs between my informational apps.

2: Specific timing for cycling through apps - I see that there’s a slider under experimental features, but it doesn’t seem to alter the time in a noticeable way for me. If this ever gets perfected, I’d love to see a text field for exactly how long each app should stay on the screen. The longest available time still feels a little too quick in my opinion.

Both would be wonderful upgrades. Changing the time onscreen for each app is a must. When adding movie quotes, not enough time is given to display entire quote.

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.