Ship date?

I ordered mine 10/21/2022 and the order says “October Delivery”. Is this misleading? My address is California.

1 Like

Got notice that mine was put on a truck in NJ last Friday (10/21). We’ll see how long it takes to get to Seattle.

Ordered 9/2, got a notification that its shipping on 10/20 from NJ. According to the tracking it’s somehow still in NJ 5 days later. :man_shrugging:

Got mine yesterday. It came DHL then dropped at USPS and received a couple days later.

Nice! How is it?

Possible mine got lost in the mail. Also started with DHL and suppose to be transferred to USPS. Both indicate last activity still in NJ.

Says “en route” on the DHL website and USPS still says it’s “on its way” to them.

Looking sketch lol. But I’m west coast so maybe it just takes longer.

Hey folks. Apologies for not updating this thread.

All of the units for October orders have arrived in NYC from our factory and we’ve been shipping them out over the past week. We should have all October orders shipped by the end of the week, barring any disasters or other unforeseen events.

Also thanks for the feedback on DHL. I can investigate that further. Though the unfortunate truth is, we’ve switched and used multiple carriers (FedEx, USPS, DHL, Asendia) and had various issues and delays pop up with all of them.

We now have a fancy shipment analytics system that’s monitoring shipments and collecting stats on which carriers are performing the best, and I’m hoping to use that data to improve the situation.

3 Likes

Got it today! So easy to get up and running. Love it.

1 Like

Am I supposed to receive an email confirmation once it ships? It’s been one month since I ordered and I have no update other than the order confirmation. I use the Shop app as well, no updates there either…

If it helps, here was my experience for someone based in NJ over the past month…

Sept 27 - Ordered
Oct 12 - Email on “Where’s my TidByt” received indicating a ship date by the end of the month
Oct 20- Shipment confirmation email w/ DHL tracking #. DHL handed off to USPS
Oct 24 - TidByt delivered

Here’s how mine was. I’m in the Mountain West.

Oct 20 - Ordered
Oct 28 - DHL tracking received / label created
Nov 1 - Departed DHL - Avenel, NJ (expected delivery Nov 9)
Nov 4 - Hand off to USPS
Nov 5 - Delivered