Setup a long time ago - can't remember account info

Hi.

I have a 1st generation TidByt I got on Kickstarter. I set it up when I first got it, I guess about a year and a half ago. I’ve been loving it ever since.

I would like to update it, but for the life of me I can’t figure out how I did it before. I didn’t have the app installed on any of my devices – not sure if I had installed it on an old device that I don’t have anymore or what. Was the App always a thing? Or perhaps I set it up on a webbrowser back then? When I try to download the app and access my account, for each of my 3 email accounts it says “Set up a new TidByt”. I can’t remember which email I used. IS it the same email used for these forums? :thinking:

Any advice would be helpful. I guess if I have to I can just set up the whole thing again although I’m not 100% sure how to do that.

Setup has always required the app. The email is not necessarily the same one you used for this forum but it might be. You might just need to set it up again. Hold the down the button while booting up and it should factory reset the tidbyt and then you can set it up as new.

tysm for the info!

more characters to meet the minimum msg size