Segment/Progress/Event Indicator

I want to use the tidbyt for my podcast, more specifically to mark which segment of the episode we are in. My question is: Is it possible to create a progress/segment indicator with both text and a progress visual (e.g. a progress bar like in batteries)? I mean something like this:
Skärmavbild 2023-05-14 kl. 18.19.59

Of course I would like the text to be customizable so that this could be useful to all kinds of people. Similarly, the number of segments/milstones (4 in the picture above) should of course be customizable.

1 Like

This is certainly possible! I understand you aren’t comfortable with coding, however, and this will require some of that. Therefore, you came to the right place! While Tidbyt developers currently have their hands tied, this is a generous and knowledgeable community, and I trust you will find some help with your inquiry soon.

1 Like

I whipped something up today while on vacation (and it’s raining). I’ll get a PR created sometime this week. Happy to hear feedback, although it may take me a while to find some time to update things :slight_smile:

1 Like

Here’s the PR in case you’d like to track it.

1 Like

Looks like the PR was merged. The app is showing up on the store. Hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like