Robinhood

Thanks for the reply! One more question, do I have to have a stock symbol set on the app before market open in order for the stock chart to be drawn properly (getting price data since market open to plot the graph)? What happens if I change the stock symbol on the app during the middle of market hours, would there still be a chart for that stock?

Yup, the chart looks the same regardless of what time of day you add it. IEX gives us the market data for the whole day.

1 Like

As I understand it, quotes from the “consolidated tape” should be about 15 minutes delayed, so that’s what you’re looking at for non-IEX securities. I would love to find a way to provide realtime data for all exchanges, but so far it looks like that’s very expensive to get a hold of. =(

1 Like

I have moved everything from Robinhood due to their recent market manipulation, stopping buying and then again stopping selling on Dogecoin at the peak but I would love to see connectivity with trustworthy brokerages like Fidelity! Maybe Coinbase Kraken and Binance for crypto?