Remove an app via command line?

Hi,

I’m playing with writing an app, and I wrote one and installed it via

pixlet push installation-id “myapp” …

This indeed pushed the image to my pixlet and it appears now in the rotation. However it doesn’t show up in my android pixlet app, so I can’t figure out how to remove it. Is there some flag to “push”?

it will show up in the phone app eventually. Try restarting your the pixlet phone app. However you can delete an installation using curl and the api key of your device like this ;

curl --request DELETE --url https://api.tidbyt.com/v0/devices/worryingly-benign-unlimited-crane-f05/installations/surfrlast --header "$(cat tidbyt.key)" --header 'Content-Type: application/json'

replace surfrlast with the app id you want to delete. and your api key must be inside the file name tidbyt.key

Thanks! It works. Much appreciated!

I’m trying the same CURL command line but am receiving the following error:

{“code”:2,“message”:"device not found,“details”:}

I’ve confirmed my API key is in the file called tidbyt.key, and the Device ID and App ID are both correct.

Also, the only way I was able to get around a certificate error was to use the --insecure option.

Any ideas?

Make sure the the key starts with Bearer: XXXXXXXXX

Oh wait, maybe not.

Yes, I was missing Authorization:Bearer at the front of the API string. That required info was sure difficult to find