Regret 😠

I regret even wasting money on Tidbyt now. If they can’t provide proper support for the original one, then there’s no way in hell anybody would ever buy the next generation. I certainly would never recommend it to anyone…

5 Likes

I feel you. I personally think lots of nerves and frustrations from the customers would calm down if there was a least some communication with the community. I understand the team is small and all, but come on! just 5-10 minutes a day to a least to sit down and reply to 1-3 comments here on your own company’s forum or even the reddit page is not too much to ask. At least the most minimal attempt at that would be welcomed

6 Likes

Just cancelled mine based on all the problems even before I received it based on all these problems. After a delay of three months and - from what people have posted - no quality control happening. Yes, things have bugs but how many positive posts have been posted so far. Nothing but problems and regrets - off to the competition.

Failure to even credit shipping is one more reason to be out.

Agreed. And, if you DO post something that may be a bit challenging, the TaRahRahGOONdeYays that jump into mix to bitch, troll and perform Jabberwockesque idiocy… sigh… all youo can really do is pray they don’t procreate. As for Rohan and team… kinda sad, really.