One request per topic, please :)

Since folks can now vote on feature request topics, please try to keep it to one request per topic.

Feel free to open as many new topics as you’d like, though.

I’d love to be able to connect my live 360 account so I could at least see things like that they are traveling or that they are home

1 Like

Grain Markets. As a farmer, I’d love to see corn, soybean, wheat, etc for market updates throughout the day. These things would sell like crazy to farm wives looking for gifts for their farmer husbands if grain markets were available.

1 Like

i love my tidbyt so far but I would love an app for poker where you can set a timer and change blinds. At the very least a timer would suffice :sweat_smile:. Thanks for hearing me out.

I’ve got mine set up in the retail section of my Agricultural Business and I would like to be able to display the grain and livestock markets for my customers. Is that possible?

Love my Tidbyt!
Would it be possible to add the NFL Draft? It’d be great to have the round, pick, team, player (position and team from).

How about an app to display data from a continuous glucose monitor (Freestyle Libre) for diabetics?

Can we please fix weight-related apps? I bought this to track my weight as part of my new year’s resolutions. None of the two apps (weight gurus or fitbit) are currently working. I now have a $200 brick.