NHL/Hockey App

I think the MLB app is great where you can set your favorite team, have it only display on game day, and it has live scoring. Is there any way to do the same thing but for hockey (NHL)?

I would also love NHL scores. It would be cool if when a goal is scored that it flashes and then shows the goal info (goal scorer, assists).

2 Likes

Funny you mention it, I just started on an NHL app yesterday. I received my Tidbyt a couple weeks ago and I only meant this as a fun project for myself, but if I get it into shape and there is interest, I can try share it some way.

Currently you can you can pick your team or have it shuffle all teams. It will show the current live game or the time/opponent of the next scheduled game. Live game will show basic info as well as a ticker on the bottom that rotates through things like shots on goal, last play, last goal scored … things like that.

9 Likes

This looks awesome! Can’t wait to try it out.

I’d be interested in testing as well.

This looks awesome!!! Would be happy to help test

Looks sick! An effective home scoreboard! Can’t stand when broadcasts don’t display SOG on their clock & score graphic. This could solve everything! Happy pre-playoffs everyone and Go Avs!! :rotating_light:

2 Likes

Hey thanks for the interest!

I think I’m about ready to submit this, but if anyone is still interested in testing it early, if you could shoot me a message or something on here, please? I’d appreciate any feedback people might have.

Thanks!

edit: for testing you will need to be able to run pixlet

3 Likes

I am happy to test. This is my first time working with a new app so I am not quite sure what is involved.

Sent you a private message.

I would love this too. Especially with the playoffs about to start.

1 Like

Did this ever get released?

This looks phenomenal! Any word on how close it is to release?

1 Like

This would be great for playoffs…

There’s a hockey scores app available already, just can’t pick a specific team.

Pre season is about to start! How is this app? Should i buy this device just for the app?
Is it real time? Can we delay scores by X amount of seconds? Can the display show fireworks when our home team starts? Can it trigger my hue lights to flash red and blue?!
LGR!

I am not associated with this app, but from my experience, this app is well done, I have not been able to delay scores but I haven’t found that an issue, you or someone could make such a fireworks app but one does not currently exist, and red and blue on the display can also be programmed, and LGR indeed.

1 Like

happy to test it out. Thanks :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 434 days. New replies are no longer allowed.