New Idea: "Days Until.." for other Holidays

The “Days Until Christmas” app has been super cool to see come through my Tidbyt feed, and I was thinking it would be awesome to see other countdowns for other holidays too! Some could be Halloween with a pumpkin or a :ghost: , or Valentine’s Day with a :heart:.

I understand there are other applications where I can technically create a countdown myself, but it would be really cool I think to see other holidays in a theme-designed screen just as Christmas is with a present!

I haven’t purchased a Tidbyt yet, because this idea is exactly what I would like to use the Tidbyt for. Do you know if these holiday countdowns have been created yet? I don’t have the skill set to create them myself, but if they’re already out there to download, I’ll be purchasing today!

There’s definitely one for Halloween. Additionally, there are a number of different countdown apps that let you enter a date and your own message or event.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.