• Cosmos
  • Stellar
  • Decentraland
  • The Sandbox
  • Elrond
  • Fantom
  • VeChain
5 Likes

This is awesome! One nit pick is that in the app, the coins are in random order. It’d be awesome if they could be alphabetized for easier searching when scrolling through them

Please, please please can you add DigiByte $DGB support!

A couple more feature requests for the crypto app:

• Chose what fiat currency to display the price in. (I’d like the price in GBP and USD ideally - an option to display the price in two currencies at the same time would be great)
  • Option to display a 1 Day or 1 Week price chart to give a sense of the recent price trend. Is it going up, down, sideways? It probably doesn’t need a scale. Maybe similar to the Stock ticker.
1 Like

One more feature request:

• If the crypto being displayed is NOT Bitcoin then also give us the to display the price in Sats.

Is it possible to display the value in EURO too instead of USD? Maybe users from other countries also would like to see other currencies added?

can we get an option that displays crypto like how the stock ticker app currently works with the chart

also is there a possibility in the future of using api to link directly to my crypto wallet app to display my balances?

1 Like

Great app… but we really need more crypto coins added, such as:

Monero (XMR)
Pirate Chain (ARRR)
Wownero (WOW)
Dero (DERO)
Equilibria (XEQ)

Edit: Just realized that there is a “CoinGecko Price” app that I can use to display the cryptos listed above… very nice!

Just found this app–loving it so far! My question is–do we have a way to add ONLY those crypto that we have stakes in? I have 8 that I’m in with, and they’re on the list, but I don’t know how to get them to show up without ‘excluding’ everything else!

@mark is this open sourced? Would love to contribute and add some of the other requested coins.