More custom scheduling

Would be great if we could choose the times/days of the week that each app displays. For example, I’d like to see the Football app on Sundays only, or commute-specific apps on days I typically use public transportation.

I noticed that as well. The scheduling feature on apps is good but the ability to select days will be that much better.

1 Like

Me too would make great use of selecting a specific day when scheduling, and that goes along nicely with allowing to add multiple schedules.

Eg.: I select “every monday from 8am to 9am” and then add a second schedule “every friday from 8am to 9am”.

1 Like

yes!
lots of work schedules are not M-F … setting apps to Tu/Thur only would be huge
thanks!

This would be amazing. With football season approaching, I’d rather not see scores/schedules for the entire week. Being able to set the apps to run on certain days would solve this problem.

1 Like

Not sure if there is a larger thread to add to with more votes. Many apps I’d like to set to specific days/times. As an example, I want the NFL score app just Sunday, the college scores app Sat through midday Sunday, etc.

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.