How to Diagnose Broken App After Publishing to Cloud?

Hi there, complete newbie here to making Tidbyt apps.

Problem I’m having: My app that I published works locally just fine. However now that it’s published, it’s got the cloud icon with a cross-through indicating that something’s broken.

Is there any way to get a readout of the error message once it’s on the cloud? I know locally if something’s wrong I get a console output, but basically I’m flying blind as to why it’s not behaving.

I have a feeling it has to do with the secret.decrypt() function of the API key, but I’m not sure how to diagnose that since it works locally with a config.get() call where I pass along the API key on runtime in my local console.

App in question: community/apps/ifpaevents/ifpaevents.star at main · tidbyt/community · GitHub

My hunch is that it is the decrypt. I wonder if the two line breaks here are causing the problem :

API_KEY = """
AV6+xWcExdMNUN6PYH+JotIsNKvKdvxNA5Efhe5DxwEfoTUjlS3lCzN/EwbIcxY2FmhuIBuf9d0oM8OFv54WMnQFWd50vQ6wT3kXCuGYwxCcicp2jtRvz7k3WeSnDlsVC5cOLDCTYEg6nU+/acQQvUwfsXC3Qd77EKrDAFi67BclFQTyyBA=
"""

maybe try with no linebreaks

API_KEY = """AV6+xWcExdMNUN6PYH+JotIsNKvKdvxNA5Efhe5DxwEfoTUjlS3lCzN/EwbIcxY2FmhuIBuf9d0oM8OFv54WMnQFWd50vQ6wT3kXCuGYwxCcicp2jtRvz7k3WeSnDlsVC5cOLDCTYEg6nU+/acQQvUwfsXC3Qd77EKrDAFi67BclFQTyyBA="""

Also check if the pixlet encrypt command was run with the correct app id.
You should use the same id that appears on the manifest.yaml file, so in your case it would be pixlet encrypt ifpaevents your-secret-here.