Delivery Times

Hi there, I am excited to join the community .

I placed my order a couple of weeks ago and haven’t heard anything. Was wondering what others experiences are in terms of delivery times.

Dave

4 Likes

Yeah, I ordered mine on February 2nd and hadn’t gotten it yet. Received an email about 10 days ago that stated the following:

It was originally estimated to ship in February, but unfortunately we’re running a few days behind. Your order is fully assembled, and we’re currently flying it over from our overseas manufacturer to NYC. As soon as this plane full of Tidbyts lands, our warehouse team is going to start unpacking and shipping them out. Thanks for your patience so far, and apologies for this delay. I promise we’ll have your order in your hands soon. We’ll send out an email notification with tracking info as soon as it ships.

I imagine we should see them soon! I’m very excited and ready for it to come in.

2 Likes

Ordered on January 28, I did received an email on 2/27/23 see below

It was originally estimated to ship in February, but unfortunately we’re running a few days behind. Your order is fully assembled, and we’re currently flying it over from our overseas manufacturer to NYC. As soon as this plane full of Tidbyts lands, our warehouse team is going to start unpacking and shipping them out. Thanks for your patience so far, and apologies for this delay. I promise we’ll have your order in your hands soon. We’ll send out an email notification with tracking info as soon as it ships.

I thought this product was manufactured in USA. I guess not.

1 Like

Just got an update when I reached out and asked for an update on shipping:

The latest update from our fulfillment center is that we are going to ship Tidbyts out next week (starting March 13). We do not anticipate any further delays. We are working through the backorders by the date received, and, as soon as your order ships, you should receive an email with tracking information.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

This is…not a good customer experience. If there are delays in shipping, those should be noted on the purchase page and proactively communicated to the buyer. I ordered on Tuesday, there’s no update to my order and I ordered because it said 1-3 business days (I also live near their office in brooklyn so figured it’d be quick).

1 Like

Interesting. I ordered Tuesday, received Wednesday. I’m in NJ – looks like it shipped right from Trenton.