Customer Service Issues

Hello. I am trying to get in touch with someone at your company. I ordered a Tidbyt at the end of November to give as a Christmas gift and was told it would ship December 5-7. I got a notice that it shipped on December 9–later than expected, but still good for arrival before Christmas. It never arrived. The shipping companies you used (DHL/USPS) could offer no information and after hours spent trying to communicate with them, they told me I had to contact you, the shipper, because they had no information on it.

I tried to contact your company to see what was going on and to find out how I could get it in time to give as a Christmas gift, and I had to email your support email address three times before I got a response–and the response I did receive was unacceptable just saying that I should receive it sometime the week after Christmas. I couldn’t get any response from your company after that, so I kept trying to communicate with the shipping companies to no avail (DHL and USPS both say they don’t have it nor any information about it). Please see my emails from December 22, 28, 30, and January 3, and please reply to me. As I said, if I don’t hear back soon I’ll have to file a claim with my credit card company to get my money back. Since I ordered this on behalf of my mother who wanted to give this as a Christmas gift to my nephew, I would rather get this resolved another way so that everyone is happy. Please email me by tomorrow. Thank you.