2 Apps not working

I’m currently trying to use the “Fortnite Wins” app by Hunter Berry & “Fortnite Store” by naominori and neither seem to be working correctly for some reason. The “Fornite Wins” app requires you to enter the username that is on your account through Epic games, the launcher and company of Fortnite however it has not worked once. Any help would be greatly welcomed.

on my tidbit 2 are there around 15 apps som only shows this “cloud” sign (live in EU)…?

In the US, and it only shows cloud sign

What user name are you putting in? It is working for some user names I tried.

It’s “I Feel Like Dom” but it gives the cloud for me when I put it in for some reason.

@hunburry Do you think you can take a look? I got my own API key to try to debug but I keep getting INVALID_RESPONSE whenever I try to hit the user name lookup endpoint.

Sure thing, I’ll check in on it tonight when I get home from work! It seemed to be working on my Tidbyt yesterday, but I’ll check regardless. One thing off the back is like it says, make sure it’s not the display name, and is the actual Epic username.

Will update you both this evening. @jmanske @DomDaBomb

1 Like

Right that’s exactly what I did but it doesn’t find my account

Looks like something got changed in the API so account IDs aren’t being found in the same place. You’re probably just the first one to report it if I had to guess. I’ll work on a patch tonight and try to push it, but it may take a few days for the team to accept it. Will keep you updated.

1 Like

@hunburry I finally got the API to give me something other than INVALID_RESPONSE. One thing I noticed is that if I pass I Feel Like Dom as a query parameter over concatenating it into the URL, I get different account IDs. This makes me think something is up with user names that have spaces in them.

No, it should all be good once I push a small change later. They moved the lookup query to v2 of their API and I was still calling v1. Calls to v2 give responses in line with how they should look for the full functionality with error messages.

1 Like

I was having success with the v1 lookup endpoint (the doc still says v1).

We look forward to your update and hopefully it will fix the issue!

1 Like

Was the change added? Still not able to use my username on it.

Any update on the fix? Really want to use this

My Fortnite win tracker has been working without issue