Fantasy Football (Yahoo!/ESPN) Scoring

Hey Jay, did you have an update on this? Appreciate all your work!

@bp39 - The sleeper app went live last week. There is a bug right now that doesn’t show the standings properly (because there aren’t any). But it will show scores for now and then the standings will start working after week 1. Just add the app, type in your username and select your league. Then toggle show scores to on. Lmk how it goes

Hey Jay,

I am having this problem. I installed the app last week just to see what it looked like but then removed it cause it wasn’t football season yet. Today I tried reconnecting and I get an error message. I tried removing and reinstalling and I still get the same issue.

1 Like

@ajklein45 - Do you know what the error is? Trying to track down an intermittent bug when it says to check your league number but unfortunately I have to go through TidByt to see the logs and troubleshoot.

Hi Jay ! Awesome work. Any chance a fantasy app can get created for CBSSports Fantasy football leagues ? Would be greatly appreciated. -RJ

I’m having the same issue and receiving the message “ERROR! Please check your league number”. Checking the YahooFantasyNFL app settings, the League# field is showing the league name, instead of the number. Maybe this is causing the issue?

Thanks!

Having the same error. I have no where to put my league id. Am I missing something?

Same error here. Is it because I set it up prior to the start of the season?

I was intermittently having that issue. Sometimes it loads, sometimes it tells me to check the league ID. And of course, sometimes it looks fine on my phone, in the app. But the actual Tidbit shows the error.

Just tried removing and re-adding it. After connecting my Yahoo account it’s not even offering my league as an option. Just says my account is connected, nothing else loaded, error going across the top of the screen.